Sets up and operates all types of Presses with little or no direction.
Major Responsibilities & Activities:
• Set up and operate press brakes independently and other related equipment where programs, fixtures, and methods have been developed.
• Straighten and correct parts to B/P specifications with minimum assistance
• Inspect own work using basic inspection equipment
• Continuously improves efficiency and quality of work
• Responsible for accurately completing paperwork relating to counts, scrap, time according to Company policy.
• Ensures that each and every set-up has been inspected and accepted by department lead or designee.
• Observes all Company policies, rules, and regulations including good housekeeping, safety and security.
High School or equivalent
Must have good blueprint interpretation skills
Must have good math skills (Geometry and Trigonometry)
Must be able to read and work from work order instructions
Please submit resume to: