Primary purpose is to control the flow of work throughout manufacturing, release and monitor work orders throughout the manufacturing cycle, and act as a liaison between the work centers and the customer to ensure on-time delivery of product. Also mentors junior employees and assists with personnel issues.
Major Responsibilities & Activities:
• Review customer schedules to prioritize and release work orders.
• Expedite parts throughout the manufacturing process acting as liaison between all areas of the business to keep parts moving toward completion.
• Act as main point of contact for customers.
• Manage capacity in responsible areas to ensure adequate staffing and overtime are maintained.
• Responsible for control of inventory including finished goods and WIP.
• Able to motivate and lead their team. Assists the Business Unit Manager with conducting disciplinary action.
• Enforces Whitcraft Policies and Procedures as defined in the Employee Handbook.
• Drives continuous improvement across cells and applies lean principles to meet business needs.
• Continuously ensures that work environment is free of safety hazards and compliant with OSHA regulations. Also leads monthly department safety inspections.
• Observes all Company policies, rules, and regulations including good housekeeping, safety and security.
• High School or equivalent
• Excellent Excel skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent Visual Manufacturing ERP skills
Please submit resume to: