We have openings for First and Second Shift Machinists
Job Summary: Operates all types of CNC Lathes and/or Milling machines under the direction of the area supervisor or Lead Person.
Major Responsibilities & Activities:
- Performs minor set-ups and operates CNC lathes and/or milling machines and related equipment where programs, fixtures, and methods have been developed.
- Makes all edits and adjustments as required to produce parts to work orders/blue print specifications/sketches.
- The ability to operate more than one machine in a cellular environment is required.
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of feeds and speeds and a working knowledge of cutting tools and their application.
- Inspects work for all dimensional features as required.
- Produces quality and quantity of work in accordance with Company requirements.
- Responsible for accurately completing paperwork relating to counts, scrap, time, etc according to Company policy.
- Performs duties exercising good machining practices at all times.
- Maintains area, equipment, and tooling in a neat, orderly condition including operator maintenance sheets.
- Maintains coolant tanks and fills as necessary.
- Assists new and less experienced operators as requested.
- Observes all Company policies, rules, and regulations including good housekeeping, safety and security.
- High School or equivalent
- Must be able to understand and follow instructions in English.
- Must be able to understand and interpret blueprints and sketches.
- Must have demonstrated mechanical ability.
- Must have a minimum of one year experience as a CNC operator.
We offer competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, vacation, 401(k) plan and much more. This is a great working environment offering stability and professional growth.
Whitcraft LLC is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected category.
Please submit resume to: