Sets up and operates 5-Axis laser, fabricating parts to customer specifications.
Major Responsibilities & Authority:
- Inspect own work using basic inspection equipment.
- Responsible for getting first piece acceptance from quality department.
- Responsible for performing daily preventive maintenance.
- Set up fixturing per set up sheets.
- Laser test coupons per work order instructions.
- Replace nitrogen, helium and Co2 gas bottles as required.
- Responsible for accurately completing paperwork relating to SQA sheets, counts, scrap, time, etc., according to Company policy.
- Maintains area, equipment, and tooling in a neat, orderly condition including operator maintenance sheets.
- Observes all Company policies, rules, and regulations including good housekeeping, safety and security.
- High school or equivalent
- Must have general knowledge of Windows software
- Must be able to read and work from work order instructions
- Basic blueprint interpretation skills
Please submit resume to: