Whitcraft LLC is a contract manufacturer of high quality formed, precision machined and fabricated parts. The company’s primary customers are Pratt & Whitney and General Electric Aircraft Engines, who together have historically represented over 50% of the company’s revenues. We have been in business for over 50 years and have consistently produced top quality products for companies in over a dozen countries. Visit us at www.whitcraftgroup.com to learn more about us.
Major Responsibilities & Activities:
- Forecasting, Demand Management & Capacity Planning: Work with the Master Planner to identify changes in demand in order to take corrective & preventative action with the customer as appropriate. Develop processes with the customer that will provide accurate and frequent forecast models which are a key input to the capacity plans. Communicate capacity plans and actions to the customer to assure readiness as well as provide visibility to the customer on capacity opportunities.
- Inventory Management: Actively identify and pursue revenue for Terminations, Obsolescence and changes in design.
- Communication: Act as a single point of contact to the customer to build relationships and rapport through providing timely and accurate updates on critical hardware, contract negotiations, meetings or visits that are requested by the customer as well as the primary point for weekly meeting rhythms as requested by the customer.
- Request for Quotes (RFQs) and Quote Submittal: Under mentorship of the Strategic Operations Manager and Sales Team, screen incoming RFQs and analyze for strategic value to Whitcraft. Review cost estimates for requotes or submit to estimating for new quotes. Prepare completed pricing estimate for review with Strategic Operations Manager and subsequent submittal to customer.
- Account Maintenance: Monitor account performance with regards to profitability, delivery adherence, quality trends, timely and effective communication and general financial housekeeping related to A/R, inventory, terminations etc.
- Budgeting: Under guidance of the Strategic Operations Manager and Sales Team, responsible for developing accurate annual account budget and monitoring actual performance vs. budget. Take action to assure there is adequate demand to meet the budget or smooth out demand where there is not a plan to be able to meet the demand 100% on-time.
Two-year college degree in either Business Administration and/or Engineering. A combination of high school/technical school and related experience in an aerospace environment may be considered as a substitute. Excellent customer service and communication skills. Strong computer literacy is essential, with expert level experience in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint strongly preferred. Visual Manufacturing experience is preferred.
Please submit résumé to: