This position is responsible for learning and performing all of the operations in one of our Flow Lines.
Major Responsibilities & Activities:
- Inspect own work using basic inspection equipment
- May be required to learn how to run press brakes depending on Flow Line assignment.
- Responsible for accurately completing paperwork relating to counts, scrap, time according to Company policy.
- Must be able to read and work from work order instructions
- Must be extremely dependable
- Able to report to work on time
- Able to stay on task during required hours
- Must be self-motivated
- Willing to mentor less skilled employees as career progresses
We are willing to train the right candidate!
We offer competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, vacation, 401(k) plan and much more. This is a great working environment offering stability and professional growth.
Whitcraft LLC is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected category.
Please submit résumé to email@example.com