Job Summary: Responsible for the inspection of product under the direction of the Business Unit Manager or Department Lead with technical direction from the Quality Assurance Manager.
Major Responsibilities & Authority:
- Inspect products using various inspection gages and visual inspection prior to product shipment
- Variable data collection and completion of inspection records
- Verification of certifications and testing of incoming raw materials
- Examine material or product for surface defects such as cracks, pits, and other surface irregularities.
- Compare product with applicable parts list or sample model to ensure completion of assembly.
- Verifies dimensional compliance of all products with drawing and customer requirements.
- Interpret engineering drawings and confer with Management or Engineering staff to determine quality and reliability standards.
- Document nonconforming product with NMR process and define disposition with MRB support.
- Perform in-process inspection and testing of products throughout the manufacturing process to ensure compliance with all applicable mechanical and process related requirements.
- High school or equivalent
- 3 years of experience in Quality Control function in a commercial or Aerospace environment
- Must be able to understand and follow instructions in English.
- Must be able to understand and interpret blueprints and engineering sketches.
- Ability to perform simple layout inspections.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Clear communication (oral and written) skills
- Ability to keep accurate records
- Ability to follow documented procedures, work instructions and customer required records.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Use of Quality Engineering methods in inspection.
We offer competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, vacation, 401(k) plan and much more. This is a great working environment offering stability and professional growth.
Whitcraft LLC is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected category
Please submit résumé to: