- The Company benefits from a loyal and dedicated labor force of over 650 employees–many employees have been with Whitcraft for over 20 years.
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including 401k, health insurance, vision and dental insurance, and paid vacation.
- We have a highly developed wellness program.
Commitment to Training
- Whitcraft heavily invests into employee training across multiple areas, including computer skills, machine training, supervisory training, and finance, and actively develops a pipeline of future leaders.
- We proactively cultivate strong relationships with local trade schools, community colleges, and universities and use our award-winning co-op programs to ensure a continuing source of well-trained technical candidates.
- The Company views employee training as a core part of its operating strategy and meaningful competitive advantage, and has invested heavily into training in the areas of financial analysis, logistics planning, quality, and kaizen.
- Shop floor managers receive leadership and management training, creating a pipeline for future leaders.
- Shop employees frequently volunteer for additional training and certifications, leading to higher-paid specialized positions.