Sheet Metal Mechanics
Whitcraft LLC is a contract manufacturer of high quality formed, precision machined and fabricated parts. The company’s primary customers are Pratt & Whitney and General Electric Aircraft Engines, who together have historically represented over 50% of the company’s revenues. We have been in business for over 50 years and have consistently produced top quality products for companies in over a dozen countries. Visit us at www.whitcraftgroup.com to learn more about us.
We have openings for both 1st and 2nd shift
Major Responsibilities & Activities:
- Operate presses with assistance
- Straighten parts to B/P specifications with assistance
- Learns how to inspect own work using basic inspection equipment
- Responsible for accurately completing paperwork relating to counts, scrap, time according to Company policy.
- Ensures that each and every set-up has been inspected and accepted by department lead or designee.
- Sizing experience a plus
- Must have good blueprint interpretation skills
- Must be able to read and work from work order instructions
We offer competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, vacation, 401(k) plan and much more. This is a great working environment offering stability and professional growth.
Please send résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
Whitcraft LLC is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected category.